top of page

Working together to create something beautiful, special and unique, that connects with you...

Timescale

Usually takes 2-6 weeks depending on the size and style of a painting.

 

Process

The first step is to establish the size of your painting, you might already have an idea of what size you wish to go for,

but I am also happy to advise on what would suit your selected area best.

I always ask my clients to send me some pictures/video references of their living space where they would like to place the artwork, if there are pieces of furniture or decor to compliment or just simply an atmosphere they would like to create.

Style

We will also discuss what kind of feeling or energy that you want in the painting to represent in your home.

I will also ask you to show me some examples of my work you like. If there is a painting in my collection

that you connect with, love the colours or flow this could be a great starting point to determine the style

and energy of your artwork.

Dominating colours are then selected and can be matched to suit your colour theme at home.

Updates

Throughout the process, I will share with the client photo and video updates to make sure expectations are met. 

All paintings come with a certificate of authenticity and are signed back and front, if you do not wish a signature at the front, please let me know in advance.

Sizing & pricing (canvas commissions)

All the commissions are priced by size + surface cost.

Prices do not include framing or delivery and will have to be arranged separately,

local delivery is available free of charge. I can also make recommendations on framing options,

by trusted local framers.

Framed original painting on paper commissions are also available, please get in touch to discuss.

Payment

Once we've settled on commission and price is confirmed, a non-refundable deposit of 30% will be asked to secure the project. After the artwork is complete and you are happy with the painting, the invoice will be sent for the remaining 70% and any extra agreed services i.e. shipping, framing.

Payments can be made either via bank transfer, payment plans available too.

There are different courier options including Parcel Force Worldwide.

 

DSCF6764.jpg

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

CATHERINE, LONDON

Ieva was a pleasure to work with. We absolutely love our piece of commissioned art. Ieva had fantastic communication throughout the process and ensured we were kept up to date with photos, videos and updates. Ieva took on board what we wanted and produced an amazing piece of art that we love. We will definitely be back.

AOIFE, LONDON

Ieva was brilliant to work with from start to finish. Her communication with us throughout the process was excellent, and she checked in regularly to ensure we were happy with the piece she was creating. She really captured the energy and emotions we were wishing to convey in the painting. We would definitely come back to her again and it was a pleasure to work with her!

CIARA, LONDON

...I contacted Ieva about a commission a few weeks ago, she responded really quickly and the piece was ready in a couple of weeks. We absolutely love our piece and it goes perfectly in our living room! Can't wait to show it off

ALEXIA, MALTA

We highly recommend Ieva for her talent, professionalism and communication skills.. She wanted to make sure that we were happy with the painting during the whole process. She managed to capture what we wanted in a wonderful masterpiece titled "Moment of Refuge" , a painting that we can't wait to put up in our living room and get lost in it!

bottom of page